While many of you remember the great times from past visits, those of us at Valentines Resort and Marina have continued our efforts towards ongoing improvements to make your future stays even more pleasurable.
- Everyone loves the world famous Pink Sand Beach, just a short walk from Valentines. Now you can enjoy the newly updated boardwalk making beach access easier than ever before. Experience the romance of the sea with a stroll along the turquoise waters and pink sands!
- Valentines Marina has been the welcoming docking site for many sportfishing vessels, yachts and smaller boats for Bahamians getting away for a boat cruising weekend. Capable of handling yachts up to 180 feet Valentines Marina is ready for superyachts and their crews.
- The Valentines Pool Plaza is one of the most photographed spots ranging from poolside shots of their families to the iconic overview from the 2nd floor suites. The plaza is also available for hosting special events and parties.
- The fitness minded haven’t stopped bragging about the newly renovated Valentines Fitness Center. Indulge in a little cardio or fitness workout with the latest technology with our new equipment and free weights.
- Make your next conference one they will talk about all year at the new Valentines Conference Center, opening in December 2017. Now you can mix business with pleasure and share the experience with your loved one with a resort suite and all of the amenities of the resort and Village!
- The Valentines Dive Center and proprietor George Gross offer incredible scuba and snorkeling experiences. You can visit some amazing Harbour Island underwater sites and event take PADI training courses. Visit the Valentines Dive Center Website for more details.
- Want to add a little island spice to your wardrobe? Visit the Village and Calico Trading Company for high end, international, name brands of swimwear, resort wear for Men, Ladies, and Children, plus beach cover-ups, sandals, handbags, and so much more.
- Give yourself a little extra special treatment at the Dermalogica Spa located in the Village, where you can pamper yourself with a massage or a variety of skin treatments and products. Sometimes you just need to say “yes” to yourself!
- Starbucks in Paradise…that’s what guests say about the Cocoa Coffee House. Wake up to your favorite morning brew and breakfast treat. Brewed, baked or freshly made, that’s what makes the Cocoa Coffee House so special!
- The newest addition to the Village is the Fresh Picks Market, home to seasonal vendors bringing guests the best fruits, vegetables, baked goods and more right for sale right here at Valentines. Provision your room or yacht with the best in The Bahamas!
- It’s food and beverage time! Valentines’ own The Boathouse Restaurant and The Rooster Tail Bar offer the best in local dining with an international flair. Stop by for a crafted tropical drink or cold brew and enjoy the best sunset view on the island!
- Valentines Marina for two consecutive years became the landing point for the Reckless Pirates annual event. This popular event will now be taking place right here on the docks and boardwalk through the Village at the quarterly event. Now you can enjoy it four times a year!
Valentines Resort and Marina and the Village have taken vacationing to a new level on Harbour Island by enhancing what everyone enjoyed before with even newer, great things. We always said “There is something at Valentines for everyone!”, now we have added even more.
Bring yourselves, families, romance or business groups for an experience they will never forget! Visit us at Valentines Resort and Marina Website for all of the details. For more information or reservations call (866) 389-6864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.