Congratulations to Lauren Heximer & Nathan Medeiros of Hamilton, Ontario who are the lucky winners of the Harbour Island honeymoon stay at Valentine’s Resort and Marina. Sixteen couples/contest winners are staying at 16 different wedding destinations with simultaneous wedding ceremonies on November 16, 2016.
Here’s the full story:
GLOBE NEWSWIRE (Aug. 23, 2016) — The countdown is on as sixteen (16) couples eagerly wait for their wedding day in paradise. With The Bahamas 16 Weddings three months away, couples are in the final stages of planning and finalizing the details of their special day.
The blissful Canadian couples will be a part of sixteen weddings in various locations all transpiring simultaneously with one thing in common, their love. The weddings will take place on the alluring islands of Abaco, Andros, Bimini, Cat Island, Eleuthera, Exuma, Harbour Island, Grand Bahama, Long Island, Nassau and Paradise Island.
The Bahamas 16 Weddings Invitation competition asked engaged couples to submit creative photos or videos that enhanced a theme wedding, designated by the Bahamas Ministry Of Tourism, by creatively incorporating something from a selected Bahamas island into their wedding.
The submissions were required to be supplemented with a brief story of their love and their reasons for wanting to marry in The Bahamas. The most creative entries were short-listed by the consumers by voting on social media and bahamas16weddings.com. The contest officially closed on June 10, 2016.
The 16 lucky couples that will exchange vows on November 16th in The Bahamas are:
- Lauren Heximer & Nathan Medeiros of Hamilton, Ontario – Harbour Island
2. Agnes Meldrum and Travis Matubis of Blackfalds, Alberta, Exuma
3. Krista Coward & Christophe McMahon of Mitchell, Ontario – Andros
4. Jessyca Sylvestre & Jason Danyluk of Windsor, Ontario – Grand Bahama Island
5. Nicole Vogel & Michael D’Aoust of Sherwood, Alberta – Abaco
6. Kristen Cormier & Adam Morris of Burlington, Ontario – Grand Bahama Island
7. Alycia Park & Ryan Yaremko of Stoney Creek, Ontario – Cat Island
8. Dawn Saunders & Darryl Flowers of Pickering, Ontario – Eleuthera
9. Katrine Martyn & Curtis Streeter of Pickering, Ontario – Nassau
10. Tiffany Jones & Nabil Badre of Edmonton, Alberta – Abaco
11. Debbie Thompson & Jason Carrington of Toronto, Ontario – Nassau
12. Lana Newell & Mark Voisin of Bedford, Nova Scotia – Exuma
13. Tara Noone & Mike Sylvester from Kitchener, Ontario – Long Island
14. Megan Cull & Curtis McDonald of Cochrane, Alberta – Grand Bahama Island
15. Olivia Muc & Robert Surgeoner of Winnipeg, Manitoba – Bimini
16. Dayna Sawatzky & Tyler Pugh of Edmonton, Alberta – Paradise Island
Each couple will receive round-trip airfare to The Bahamas, hotel accommodations, meals, a wedding ceremony, cake, flowers, champagne, rehearsal dinner, a small reception, a videographer and a personal wedding coordinator to assist with planning their wedding.
For more information on hosting a wedding at Valentines Resort, visit http://www.valentinesresort.com/resort/weddings or call 1.866.389.6864.